A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Si estas de vacaciones, PQ no te callas?


Translation of the title: If you're on vacation, why don't you shut up? (implied: with all this blog posting) There is a joke for my Spanish-speaking readers in there too but it would take several paragraphs to explain.

Quite simply. It's raining here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

let me guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwswzwoA4pA

?

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger tekno-yanqui-598 said...

I love it.

Sir, you linked up with the exact words and a great video.. Good show.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home