A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good restaurants in Montevideo these days

Pannini's - go into Ciudad Vieja towards the port on the Peatonal Sarandi. Just one block off Plaza Independencia then go left. It's on the right side of the street. I'd get the exact address off the bill but I don't want to get up just now. Besides, it's an easy area of the city to find food. Prices are high but the service is incredible.

Cru - The address is Guayaqui 2985. Also excellent service. No idea what the total bill was for four of us but the menu prices were in the range of Pannini's.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home