A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, February 25, 2008

US TV star crap I usually don't buy into but this is FUNNY

I find Sarah Silverman's humor quite funny. Her TV show, not so much. It had potential.

But these two gems from youtube... holy crap. The first one is safe for work with headphones, the second is not safe for work at all. I usually don't follow who's supposedly dating who in Hollywood - other than to marvel at how LA County seems to have a whole different set of laws that apply to celebrities. They get away with murder. Right, OJ?



And the response...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home