A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hong Kong Speedpost inbound again...

Right now there's a package on a plane over the Pacific. Hopefully it's got the proper cellphone in it... I was sent a GSM900/1800 phone (useless in the USA) by accident. Supposedly the quadband version is in that package. Friday or Saturday I may make the switch from Windows Mobile and see whether its worth it to have two phone numbers active in one device - if it even works...

The idea is to try to get my US SIM to work on a foriegn network along with a local one. That way I can have the best of both worlds - a local number for cheap inbound and outbound calls as well as be roaming at the same time. Fingers crossed...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home