A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Those impossible-to-open Microsoft boxes...

Ok, you know that new box they switched to for Windows ME 2.0 as well as Office 2007 stuff? The one with the rounded corner?

I could not get the box to open. I'd ran across one late last summer and it took me the better part of 15 minutes to figure out the mechanism, but today - I was pressed for time. (I have time to write this now because I'm downloading the 600meg update for office....)

I had two products to install. Messed with pulling the tab - which pulled RIGHT OUT - no success there... Inscrutable irritating box, meet floor. Box, hope you're comfy because here comes Mr. Adidas. Problem solved.

The second box was opened in the regular fashion since having cracked open the first one, it refreshed my memory on how the mechanism works.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home