A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, September 29, 2008

USA's do-nothing federal government again, does nothing - spectacularly

Proving again that it's safer to be "right" than take any action at all, lawmakers did nothing AGAIN for the US people. We're dropping straight past recession due to do-nothing policies and politics. So much for a "compromise" bill to reward the failures of wall street.

So let's see... I have bread here at home and I'll have to check the TV listings for circuses. Yes, that's it, I'll ignore it all with bread and circuses.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home