A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, September 01, 2008

RNC convention ruins coverage of hurricane

I'm far more curious about seeing what happened in Louisiana and east Texas as a result of Hurricane Gustav than I am about knowing *anything* about the Republican National Committee convention.

Now that the coverage is combined I'm going to have to wait for newspaper and magazine coverage that separate the two. I wish some bright spark at CNN would figure out that a lot of us don't want to see ANY part of the RNC convention and use one of their channels just for that and the other for coverage of Gustav.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home