A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Friday, August 08, 2008

NBC coverage of olympic opening ceremonies disses Uruguay...

The Uruguayan delegation got THREE seconds of coverage on American TV during the parade of nations. THREE! Pitiful. I had to rewind on my PVR and then pause it to see what their athletes were wearing.

It was disappointing to see just a "flash" of the athletes from a place that I consider to be something of a second home. The McCain for president (Yecch - a vote for McCain is a vote for more of the same B.S. from Washington) commercial that followed not long afterwards was ten times longer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home