A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

dog training

I've had a dog now for nearly two months. She's definitely decided she is "my" dog (or I am "her" person, not sure which). Anyway, I'm teaching her some new things. She naturally will pick up her leash and bring it to me when I arrive home from work, so I've associated that with "bring me your leash." She's learning.

The other "fun" one is this - she gets all excited of course when I ask her if she wants to go outside. I still ask her this from time to time so she remembers the "right" way to say it. But I'm adding a new phrase she associates with going outside. I ask her, "Do you want some pussy?" in place of asking if she wants to go outside. It's disgusting but funny as hell to see her get all excited when asked that...

Yes, I'm a twisted SOB. Deal with it. Life's too short for "normal."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home