A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

bowflex home gym

No, I didn't get suckered into the TV commercials for the $1000 version of the bowflex home gym. Instead I got it for $300 on craigslist. It was a beeyatch to take apart and put into my car, a beeeyatch to move into my apartment but not very difficult to assemble. I did my first small workout on it tonight, then took the dog for yet another walk. But I'm so glad I have this home gym equipment, its a way better feeling to buy something good for cheap rather than sign up for a gym, sit thru the sales pitch, blablabla. Then I'd pay every month and look at the amount and feel bad about not going. Now its right here. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home