A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, May 07, 2007

gettin' that bowflex body...

Yeah right, we'll see ;) But seriously, took the first step and bought one. No, not brand new with billions of dollars of payments but a used one at a very reasonable price!

Yeah i know shiny gadgets is hardly a bowflex... but am I really going to have a category for gym equipment when i don't have thousands of square feet for more? I mean seriously, 25 set-top-boxes could fit in the footprint of this thing. But I've normalized my classification scheme for my blog and now must live with it... whatever :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home