A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

great day...

I chatted with my Aunt in California this morning while I was in the car on the way to the gym. It was knda funny because she used to live in Phoenix so I was able to tell her, yeah I'm at blablabla and she knew... She wants me to go out there for halloween. I just might do that!

But anyway I have a very special song I like these days... it's an Alanis Morisette version of SEAL's "Crazy." In the car I am listening to Xm a lot - they added a channel called u-pop which I guess is also heard on the other side of the pond simultaneously as Worldspace satellite radio.

Worked for a short while this afternoon. People were staring at me because I was wearing jeans and a longsleeved hooded sweatshirt but I didn't care - I spent three hours in a cold server room and those extra clothes made the difference! The guy I was working with was in shorts and a t-shirt and he was cold. But we got lots done!

Gotta go back over my scribbled hours for the week and put it into Excel. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home