A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

tonights show

So Kevin and Paul were here tonight again to do the radio show. They had another guy here named Elias - a comic who's also a student at ASU.

Funny show. The humor is not for kids. The callers were funny. One girl told everyone about her big implanted breasts while the John, Kevin and Paul asked her questions and used the conversation as subjects of jokes. Every so often they would cut away to music for a few minutes, commercials etc.

They start at ten on the air but I was taking a nap after the gym workout. I'd well intentionedly set alarm for 9:45 pm and slept through it. They knocked a few times and I finally woke up around 10:30!!

Two pizza places sent over pizza so their names would get mentioned, so there was free food.

So I sat and listened to the show for awhile - they get some weird, weird callers. Note to self - don't answer roommate's phone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home