A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, October 08, 2007

did I hear you correctly? was that Billion with a B?

I was talking to a sales prospect after being part of a panel discussion and this guy cornered me because he was really interested in the product we were flogging. We really didn't mean for it to turn into a total 2 hour long sales pitch but the audience ate it up. He was wondering about scalability and security (that I won't bore you with) and something jumped out that he said to me... "I want to use this to manage a seven billion dollar project."

OMFG.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home