A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

transformed again

I swear my hair was going to take on a life of its own. Been meaning to get it cut since late last week. I'll be complete when I get my brows waxed, perhaps this weekend. But something had to be done about the hair.

Now, my ex who I was referring to in the last post.. we're still good friends. But I cannot BELIEVE what he will spend on a haircut! (His last health and beauty extravaganza included botox, much to my surprise.)

As an off to the side note, botox has an off-label use. Seems its an effective long-acting antiperspirant.

But I digress. So the ex spends a fortune on various hair things. As for me, the chain places are just fine. You go to someplace like a Supercuts and get your hair cut the way you want it and highlights done, all for about fifty-five bucks! And thats what I did this evening. Blond highlights are wonderful for covering up gray. Pity they're too far from my stomach to minimize it.

And oh, I know. I rag on various people about "he is such a metro..."

That's not really me. I'm all gay. I'm not exactly a stereotype but there are aspects that I suppose could be described as metro... but my edges are too rough damnit.

I'm hoping the dog groomer will have availability later this week. It's shaggy's turn for a makeover.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home