A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Monthly birthday celebration in two-dot-oh land

Oh my, I've SO heard enough of Tupac for the week. What falls outta his mouth in a conference room is mind-boggling. Everything that's said there's some little too-personal anecdote.

Although, one could argue that that's what this is, but tough shit - you landed here somehow dear reader.

So it's a three-day weekend. Just hanging out with the dog and waiting for the other shoe to drop on something BIG that'll make my damn day if it actually happens.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home