A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, March 12, 2007

on exes and perceived "cruelty"

My ex posted an open letter to me on his online profile.

Other than giving the police a copy of it, I'm nonplussed.

He's whining about how cruel I am to him. Makes an analogy about Nixon and China. Suits me fine, he must be Nixon since if his lips are moving he's probably not speaking truth.

The fact of the matter is he did something unspeakable. That's just going back to January 6th. I'm capable of going back in his life much further than that with a big old searchlight and I wouldn't feel the least little bit cruel about it. He has sown the wind and he may reap the whirlwind.

You know which ex you are. Shut your mouth, take your meds (hopefully ALL of them at once) stop whining and take the licks you got coming. Any escalation is going to provoke an instant, unpleasant and perfectly legal response.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home