A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

smoke, anyone?

The air is thick with it. It's going to be a cold night and visibility on the street is less than three blocks due to all the woodsmoke from all the fireplaces and quematutti that are in use. Not good for one's asthma to be sure.

But whatever, so what if my eyes sting a little and my whole house smells like smoke (and I don't have anything wood burning, that's how bad it is) - I passed my damn test. One more to go and I have the most up to date MCSE certification until Microsoft releases something new. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home