A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Friday, June 17, 2005

certifiable

Wow. I was so focused on the greater goal of MCSE certification that I about crapped my pants when an email arrived congratulating me for achieving MCSA certification (its a lesser one). But it was pretty cool, all the same. So now I am waiting for the “welcome” package with the wallet card and the certificate to show up – it will come from Singapore so I have a bit of a wait ahead of me.

This morning is NASTY. A steady stream of drizzle. The brazilian meteorologists have let me down, and I have clothing hung outside to, um, dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home