A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Virtwual Weality gone Vewy, Vewy Wong

Not safe for work, really... I don't advocate the activities she speaks of. This is the logical result of spending an entire afternoon editing a flash template... some webvertising just SCREAMED "misuse me" so out came my DV-Cam and the MacBook... I wanted to see if/how much the webvertisers were editing her spoken words.

The result? Very little filtering, if any. This sick artistic expression (unfortunately not funded by the National Arts Foundation - any grant writers out there want to lend a hand?) was the result of spending the day generating some very plane-jane commercial pablum.

YES, there was a clip using the word "orange" but it landed on the virtual cutting room floor.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home