A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Things heard in groups etc.

I have not been online in awhile - at least not on blogger.com. I needed to purge all that Web 2.0-ey goodness out of my system. The "secret sauce" at the root of it is chewed celery mixed with low cal ice cream vomited into a walmart bag.

On weekends at night I hang with a rather interesting crowd. Conversations overheard were "I got 86'ed from that bar because I was in the bathroom and the urinal said something that offended me. Naturally I attacked it."

I wanted to ask him what it had said, and a further question that popped into my mind: what would a glory hole say?

Later on the guy was talking about things that had happened prior to being 86'd. He said, "I'd occasionally have these $25 dates to get more drinking money. But it was funny, the first time a ho asked me if I wanted to go half and half on a trick I thought she was talking about milk products." I interrupted him - was the hooker actually lactating? It was a valid enough question. That particular hooker had not been although he recalled one who was very pregnant and still working who *was*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home