A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

People say the damnedest things about their pets...

You know how it is when you visit a household where there are multiple cats?

As you run across each one the pet owner will share various things about their animal. You'll hear things like -
"you can pet him at first but he'll eventually bite you"
"he wants to get up on your lap"
"she's real timid and will probably run under the bed and stay there"

You get the idea.

During the last week I had occasion to visit the home of some new acquaintances. They had something like five cats. I heard the usual platitudes about the first three little darlings.

The last one, I've never heard before. I really hope I never hear anyone say this about their cat again... because they really said:
"He really likes to have his ass played with."

O-kay. Not gonna touch that one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home