A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Visit to Tahnee in San Diego

Damn, we had a good time. She escaped from 2.0-land to go work in her actual line of work.

It just so happened that that weekend was gay pride. We went to the parade with Shaggy and the dog loved all the attention. The parade was fun too. I have video of most of the parade but its been a very busy week - not enough time/energy to edit it.

We went to Tijuana after the parade - but much of what goes on in Mexico must stay there.

So we tried to go out dancing but all the bars had changed themes for the weekend. Back in the US naturally. And walking down the street I had a really weird experience. This group of young-ish (under 25) gay guys walking towards us. One of them looks at us and says "Happy Pride, breeders!"

I was (only temporarily) speechless.

I looked at the guy and said "Hey, you're cute."

His response was a surprised-sounding, "Oh, you're gay?!"

Well I'm glad we got that clear. It solves a lot of mysteries about my life, like why I've never slept with women. It blew my frickin' mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home