A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

At 109F / 43C, even safety cones get E.D.




The Qwest (phone) truck was on the street near where I live in Arizona. It's very hot today. Look at the safety cones that their lawyers make them put at the front and back of the truck to protect the worker who's nowhere near it.

For those who aren't exposed to the barrage of US pharmaceuticals advertising E.D. is the term for pills like V**gr@ etc. I don't want to say what E.D. stands for because I'm scared of what it'll do to the ads on here.

E.D. is the male version of, "Mom, do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home