A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Web 2.0, not only good for social media but frozen food

It frosted me a little bit this morning that there was ice on the top of my diet coke. And it also occurred to me - that girl who's always eating esoteric things like
* a stick of butter
* celery with hummus
* molasses with hard boiled eggs
* molasses with anything
* an old chocolate easter egg because Easter was during a fad diet that prohibited it
* microwaved hard-boiled eggs that leave a RANK sulfurous odor that makes it smell like SATAN visited our kitchen

I hope it didn't freeze any of her five meals for today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home