A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Babies...

I feel really old. A friend from college just had her first kid and is dealing with things like changing diapers, being up all night, etc. It's interesting to hear her tell me about it - mostly from the point of view of, "Better you than me, girl..."

She mentioned that her husband got peed and crapped on a couple times already during diaper changing. I told her to tell him, "Hey, in big cities strange people pay good money for that, consider it free." She was in pain from laughing (c-section...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home