A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

mid-date update

Hmm... Las Coristas was a great movie. A little weird to follow the movie either though listening to the spoken French or reading the Spanish subtitles, but I got by.

I was quite surprised by the relative age of the crowd. I mean, this was definitely an over-60 gathering.

On the way home we held hands on the bus. A couple was very much staring at us and I wasn't sure how to react but when they departed the bus the guy smiled and said "Exito" and they both waved from the street - it was friendly after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home