A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Monday, May 07, 2012

Kindle Fire for Mom?

Hmm.  I was home in Wisconsin this past weekend.  Mom drooled over my iPad 3, but I don't really want to buy her one.  I think the Kindle Fire might well be a good substitute.  It's only got 8 gb of onboard memory, but I doubt her entire music library is quite that large.  I'm thinking I'll get it, set it up completely with some sideloaded Android apps - heck, even mock up a wifi network with the same SSID and password she has at home so that it "just works" right out of the box.

But Mothers' day is too soon.  In another month for her birthday, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home