A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

And the POINT of all this cryptic crap is:

A sample from Forevergreen says:


"People used to dream about the future. They thought there was no limit to progress. They dreamed of a clean, bright future, where science would make everything possible, and everybody better off. But somewhere along the line that future got canceled."


Frankly, world business conditions and politics have already caused cancellation of the future for many. But dammit, I'm going to be selfish. I don't want mine canceled.

I just have to tell it like it is.

Those of you who know me, I'll get you links ;) to the appropriate tracks so you can hear 'em in context and tell the rest of the story on the phone. I had quite a lesson in both humility and in (unfortunately) following that gut instinct NOT to trust others.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home