A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pussyhound

My dog is very smart. This afternoon I had a guest over and I realized I had a chance for Shaggy to show what she's learned. I had her do the roll-over-for-a-treat trick (she knew that one when I got her). I had her "bring me your leash" - and she did. It took a few weeks to teach that one but she does it pretty consistently.

The last one I demonstrated truly shocked my guest - but that was the intent all along. I want my dog to be memorable. Shaggy was at the other end of the apartment and I called out, "Shaggy, want some pussy?"

My guest was shocked to see that the dog came RUNNING in response to this.

I explained that just as often as I ask her if she wants to go outside, I ask her the other question so it means the same thing.

But that's my girl. Ask her about pussy and she comes running. I figure since I'm the exact opposite of a pussyhound, there may as well be one in the house.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home