A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

la novela de la vida de mi perro (the soap-opera life of my dog)

Shaggy goes ape-shit when she sees a cat. It happens without fail.

I need to re-arrange my living room so she can't get access to the front window. The local cats have learned that it doesn't take much at all to get that doggy in the window going nuts. They apparently stop by during the day when I'm not home - the neighbors have complained about the noise she makes.

There is one cat that is particularly brazen: the damn thing has chosen a spot right on the stairs outside the door. It knows that the dog is either inside or kept on a leash.

Think I'll be going to Petsmart and getting a can of Kitty No, a spray that repels the little shits. Late tomorrow night I'm going to spray the stairs down to keep the little fuckers away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home