A former latin american exile writes about life..

Ok so I gave up a comfy boring life to go live in South America. Lots have suggested that I write about my experiences, so here it finally is.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Whither a canine?

My current mindset SCREAMS that I should get a rottweiler or doberman - but a glock weighs and eats less.

So I'm thinking... Basenji? Not sure. From what I read they like to chew. This would mean a new phase of life in which I routinely pick up after myself in every room all the time.

Either that or a real-deal ragdoll kitty and that will be expensive. But so will a Basenji. And a Basenji is cat-like. But I doubt I could litterbox train it.

I know from past experience that a ragdoll kitty will walk on a leash outside, possibly enjoy car rides, camping, canoeing (no, I'm not kidding). An ex-bf had one and she did all of those things with us. She was more comfortable in the canoe than I was.

Yeah a cat in a canoe goes beyond stereotypical homo into quite another realm. Bite me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home